New to RPM or a track?
Fast Fridays and Fun Days on Sunday
Come out to RPM for our Full Throttle Orientation School!
Looking for an adrenalin rush or maybe just a fun way to finish off the week? Come on down to Fast Fridays!
Want to try the raod course for the first time? Check out Fun Days on Sunday.
TrackAddix offers the premier Track Day experience in the Midwest region
Offering innovative event formats, comprehensive services, and unparalleled support to our riders.
RPM provides a track rental for a variety of events whether it is club rentals, private testing, or law enforcement we provide for all types of motorsports events.
Contact us at:
- High Speed Course
- Very Limited Impact Areas - Smooth Run Offs
- Controlled Switch Points
- Reasonably Priced Concessions or Catering Available
- Clean Restrooms/ Private Showers Available
- Observation and Control Tower/ Multiple Officer Viewing Areas
- Communication Center with AMB Timing System and Transponders
Fees and Forms
Orientation, a friendly and open way to get you acquainted with the track, each other and introduce you to the world of track driving.
Go to www.drivefullthrottle.com for information.
Kids 12 and under
Fast Fridays (all day)
(4 hr session)
Fun Days on Sunday
* Includes a 1 hour classroom and the rest of the day with an instructor. Orientation is once a month and pre-registration is requested to reserve instructors.Please check out the web site calendar for class availability.
RPM Fast Fridays is open to the public. It is available most Fridays from the beginning of April until the end of October. Verify dates on the website. Run Groups will be determined with attendance. To run Fast Fridays, you must be certified thru the Full Throttle Orientation School or an equivalent cerification at another track.
Fun Days on Sunday is open to the public. It's run on the short course and previous certification is not required. Come give the road course a try.
Loaner Helmets available on first come, first serve basis for $20 rental. Must leave driver's license.